View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2017, 02:49 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"But... why would you want to be fierce? It's better to be adorable! Everyone likes adorable cats! And Flarey is an adorable nickname! At least I think so, don't you think so?" Hawkfeather mewed, momentary confusion passing over her features. She did think Flareheart was adorable! He was! And Flarey was a perfect nickname for him, wasn't it? "But if you don't like it, then I won't call you it," She declared with a friendly smile on her features. That was fair. She wanted Flareheart to like her, after all, and he wasn't going to like her if she kept on calling him a nickname that he didn't want! Hawkfeather never wanted anyone to be sad around her. Bright blue eyes glanced down at the tom again, her confusion still present on her features although it was less then it had been a little while ago.

She liked Flareheart! He was proving to be fun company for the day, and Hawkfeather was glad she had found something to do. Sometimes she felt a little like dead weight for the Clan, although she did her part... while the feline might not have actually [fought in the Liberations, to end the Evil Era, she had been supportive of her clanmates who were fighting! And she had done her best! But after one fight, she had been pretty shaken up. Those were dark times. Times that Hawkfeather never wanted to go through again. Even she wasn't naive enough to shut her eyes to the suffering and pain that time had caused. She wished she had been.

A flicker of sorrow crossed over her features, just enough to show that she remembered when things had been different... before Snowstar had been leader, before the previous leader Gyrestar had been leader, before any of that. She remembered. Despite the fact that she wished she didn't, she... still did.
Flareheart was quick to respond. He did want to hear the nickname again, and he did want Hawkfeather to call him adorable. He jumped into responding, and his eagerness was a sign that he did want to hear those two words come from her mouth in the future. ``No! No! I like it. I was just teasing you,`` He purred softly, amused by her obliviousness. ``I'll just have to call you Hawky and cute, and then we'll be even.`` He should've known better than to teasingly respond to her. Hawkfeather seemed to take everything seriously, and jokes and sarcasm didn't seem to be part of her vocabulary. However, her naive nature made her even more likeable, he believed.

He took notice of the sadness flicking over her features, and immediately concern flashed in his own. Flareheart's tone became gentle, like a mother trying to soothe her kits, and he yearned to see her happy. Hawkfeather was supposed to be happy! This was a happy moment, was it not? They were making friends! ``Hey, hey... What's wrong?`` Flareheart didn't seem to mind that Hawkfeather still stood over him, looking down at him while he looked up at her. In fact, he rather preferred their current position. He could see clearly into her eyes, and the sun behind her brightened her features. Flareheart smiled softly at her, entranced by her beauty. Hawkfeather was honestly a gorgeous feline, but his favorite physical feature of hers was her eyes. They were very bright and a unique blue, while his own eyes were a dull brown.