View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2019, 04:08 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
She took a deep breath. ¨Alright, so maybe reflexes just aren´t your strong point. Maybe you should be sneak-attacking cats instead of just outright battling them!¨ She flicked her tail as the thought struck her. ¨Find somewhere to hide while I close my eyes and wait. When you're done, just call out and I will open my eyes and walk around. Try to ambush me!¨ Her pelt twitched in anticipation. ¨But please- claws SHEATHED, for Starclan´s sake!¨ She squeezed her eyes shut and sat, wrapping her tail around her paws.
Rainpaw agreed with a nod. It seemed reasonable, but he had never tried it before. "It's worth a try!"

He took a deep breath. Rainpaw immedietely calmed down when he got into his hunting mindset. With a clear mind, he calmly tasted the air before he padded downwind to conceal his scent. Despite the difference in size, he thought that the best way to think of this was like hunting a mouse or vole. Rainpaw made sure to keep his steps light as he searched for proper foliage to hide in. He paused by some cattails at a fallen log that laid slightly uphill, and then crept into a hunters crouch. All he focused on was keeping his breaths even and his body low. Every other thought was pushed away to later. "Ready," he said quietly. Then he waited...