View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2023, 05:37 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
  • Aloha (Hello!!) Okaaaaay so here we are, folks! Finally (after a whole damn year), I am finally able to present you with theee ... very extremely superbly embarrassingly long-awaited Larkfire-Darkfall kit finder !! Courtesy and many thanks to [ @Dark ], who has stuck with me even through all the months that my motivation for Lark has wavered.
  • Rah!! Don't look at me! It was Larkfire being all moody and teenager-y. Finally, finally, though, she's relented in her storm of i'm-going-to-be-grumpy-forever-dun-dun-dun.
  • Kits!! That's why we're here, after all. No? I mean.. you can always snoop, or lurk, or stalk applications like I undoubtedly will be doing, but we're all (mostly) here for the little fuzzball kittos. Dawnstar gets more grandkits, woah. (Sorry Taker, looks like Dawn is going to have to deal with so many more little legacies Whoopsie daisy!)
  • Darkfall is this litter's biological father. You will find visual references of him on his page. Larkfire's visual references can be found on her page, or if you scroll down on her gallery. Now, see here. This is both Larkfire's and Darkfall's second litters -- Larkfire has had three kits previously with a loner named Prince; (Sleepykit [ @/Estelle ], Sorrelkit/Owlet [ @/Rose ], & Daykit †). Sleepykit is currently a part of ShadowClan and is the only known child of Larkfire. Darkfall, meanwhile, had four kits with a loner named Heron; (Moon [ @/silverwynds ], Lark [ @/vellichor ], Fallen [ @/poppy ], & Soot [ @/rudolph ]). Currently they are undergoing the process to join ShadowClan.
  • Up and at 'em! To be completely honest, Dark and I aren't very picky. You can put up a basic form, or you can go all-out and make a super-duper fancy form. In the end, the only thing that I'd personally be picky about is that I need to know you'd have time for this character; I'd rather not have a kid go missing. If you can commit, great! If not.. well, you guys know how to limit and push yourselves accordingly, I won't intervene.
  • Okay, so last but not least; there are eight (8) slots. Mmmm... you can bet on seven (7) open slots, actually, because Dark went ahead and already promised 1 slot to a certain someone (you know who you are!! i see you!!!!). Anyway, go wild!!
Side note; Currently I have five designs sitting around that I likely won't use ... so here they are if you'd like to use one. Additionally, there's this one if it catches your eye. (Now that I think about it, that last link there can count as two different cats tbh)

WAIT, I FORGOT TO ADD: Larkfire will be pregnant for the entire month of DECEMBER. She will give birth on the 1st of January. Hence, New Years Kittens. You guys have lots of time, don't worry.

Mentions list: [ @birdie / @BEAR. / @Spider-in-the-corner / @elaif / @Starfall / @Leafy / @staurn / @/vampire ]

ooo Yay and here is my kit - vulterkit-buzzerdkit-hawk kit
tom looks like the father (i will draw them