View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2020, 03:51 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Call to Action [OPEN]

Windystar held his ground as Icestar fluffed up her fur and spat insults in his face. She was massive, but he wasn't too far behind. Amber eyes hardened and glared into dark orange as she spoke, seemingly all insults this and strength that. Now, it was his turn.

"You grew, expanded. That's great, yeah. But how many cats had to die just to get a tail-length of territory? How many lives have you put in danger or ended just because of your hunger for territory and power? You say ShadowClan was strong, but the same way you made the Clan 'strong', you made enemies who ultimately drove ShadowClan out. What are you going to do now? Sulk in time out until Twilightstar lets you get your land back? And then do it all again, killing MORE cats, making MORE enemies until ShadowClan dies out?"

At the comments about his passive nature, his anger gave way to sorrow. "I had my best intentions for ShadowClan. I wasn't perfect. I was far from it! I let RiverClan walk all over us. There are so many things I would change if I could do it all again." He paused, straightening again, new anger burning in his veins. "But at least I can ADMIT that my methods weren't good! I may have messed up, but I can own up to my mistakes! You still have that big head, thinking that you haven't done anything wrong! YOU HAVE! If you hadn't, why else would ShadowClan be driven out of our territory by a Clan YOU tried to steal the warriors of when they were in need?!"

Windystar snorted. "If I had known this was going to happen, don't you think I WOULD have tried to send a warning? I may despise you and your leadership tactics, but I wouldn't doom my Clanmates for the sake of teaching you a lesson!"

"Oh, I'm listening to what you have to say, Icestar. And all I hear spilling out of that arrogant mouth of yours is blaming StarClan for your woes and jabbering on about being strong. Take some responsibility!" He growled, stepping closer. It was his turn to look intimidating. "As for the Waterbarn -- that was entirely StarClan. However, I had no say in that decision. If it was up to me, the Waterbarn would've been safe. The entire Clan doesn’t need to suffer more than it already has. Though not everyone up here agrees with me." A lie? Only partially. But if Icebutt knew that Lionstar had set the barn on fire, it would certainly mean more war. More blood spilled. Absolutely not.

@Pigeon

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; August 25th, 2020 at 04:53 PM.