View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:32 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameFire25 View Post
Moonshade lay in the clearing, stretching out in the slowly fading sunlight. She was waiting for night to come, as she enjoyed hunting by her namesake. Her bi-colored eyes were closed, her tail flicking side to side.
Striding into camp after an accidental run-in with a Shadowclan tom on the border, Thistlesplash was thoroughly dazed and confused- he was really nice. She'd never known that cats from the so-called 'evil clan' could be that sensible and kind- he really had helped her when she'd gotten lost, hadn't he? Iceclaw, right? He was really great... I hope I'll be able to talk to him again, maybe next gathering if I'm able to go. Padding around the clearing, thinking about the black-and white, mysterious tom, she needed a distraction, quickly. Her eyes suddenly spotted Moonshade laying in the Riverclan clearing, and the warrior rushed over to her, sitting beside the molly in an attempt to make conversation. "Hey, what's up?" She asked, grinning in a rather perky tone, being an energetic cat who loved to talk, though she was a bit of a ditz when it came to more serious topics that she didn't really know too much about, like clan politics or recent deaths.

Last edited by Fel; October 9th, 2016 at 09:32 PM.