Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The Venom Tree

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

He was busy?
Too busy for me?

It was a shock to her heart she wasn't expecting. She was taken aback by the statement but was quickly brought back when Stormfly mentioned a friendship. Her ears instantly perked upwards and towards the deceased warrior. No other word mattered more than that at that moment. "Wait-" Treepaw began, almost wanting to shuffle closer to Stormfly. "Yo- You want to be my friend? You think we could do that? Just like Thrush and I?"

friend. friend. friend.

A chanting that filled an insatiable appetite.
It pumped the adrenaline she craved.

She didn't have many cats she could trust and with Stormfly seeming to want to be that open so quickly, she couldn't pass it up. She'd have to mention this to Thrush later. Thank him, even, for the friends he kept pushing her towards. Stormfly's words were deceiving enough to put Treepaw under the impression they were acquaintances. She didn't dwell on it long outside of that.

friend. frIEND. FRIEND.

"I think. . . I think I will enjoy this, yes," Treepaw would eventually state, although her green hues were out of focus. Her mental friend was occupying some of her thoughts. It was always hard for her to focus when they did this. Physically, it was obvious she was starting to stare off into the oblivion due to it.

@Abyssopelagic

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL