View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2022, 04:25 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe just shook his head at the young cat’s intense enthusiasm, although his eyes still shone. Rootstripe was acting like an apprentice at their first Gathering! Slatestripe supposed that was alright, given that most of RiverClan seemed somewhat apprehensive.

“I agree that Skystar was a terrible leader,” he meowed. “I truly think RiverClan will be better off without that cat. I’m just glad StarClan still awarded our new leader his nine lives.”

He looked up as Twilightstar bounded up to join RiverClan’s leader. Slatestripe narrowed his eyes, noticing that WindClan’s leader seemed a tad frosty toward RiverClan’s. “I wonder how many lives Twilightstar has left,” he mused to Rootstripe. “She’s been leader for two season-cycles now, I believe.”
Rootstripe noticed that Slatestripe was being quite nice to him, Rootstripe was happy, because cats needed to be nice in order to be good. Slatestripe wondered how many lives Twilightstar had left, Rootstripe responded with: "Maybe 2 or 1, I'm not sure. I'm going to go now, see you later Slatestripe!"

> Pebblefoot She/they/he <

Pebblefoot padded over to a nice looking cat that seemed to be from WindClan. Pebblefoot had never seen this cat before, but they looked nice. She told the cat: "Hello, my name is Pebblefoot, I'm from RiverClan" They spoke to the cat.

@RiztheHuntress (For Hawkblaze)