View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:00 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: Ferretpaw!? Please Star- Oh my stars!

Name: Lamea {Lunarsky}
Role: Kittypet
Apperance: Boop
Personality: Sweet | Soft-spoken | Gentle | Quiet | Observant | Attentive
Playful | Teasing | Sarcastic | Loyal | Humorous | Independent
Bold | Thoughtful | Proud | Loving | Brave | Intent | Protective

Lamea is a sweet girl. You can tell this right away by looking at her. She doesnt speak much at first, letting you talk. She doesnt like to interrupt, after all. And she doesnt mind listening, anyway. Lamea is a good listener, and very observant. She's gentle with many cats - Such as younger kits or shy cats, like that. She can sometimes come off as shy, but she is anything but.
In fact, around her close acquaintances or friends , Lamea is quite playful. She's not afraid to tease them and make jokes, it's all in good fun. But she'll listen to them just as intently as she does everyone else. She prefers to sort through her own problems, so she doesnt quite enjoy people getting in her way at times.

Now despite her quiet nature, Lamea is quite brave. She's not afraid to face danger, especially not for her family. And if she has to, she would put her own life on the line for them, because that's just how much she loves them. She would protect any cat with her life, too, but family are the most important to her
Other: Nupe
PPD: 12.43
Questions: Nurpe

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; September 17th, 2017 at 08:01 PM.