View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2017, 05:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Ferretpaw!? Please Star- Oh my stars!

Worst title ever, well it kinda tells everything
Ferretkit (currently) is a three moon old Riverclan kit, however; at 6 moons old he meets [Kittypet] and starts meeting her in secret, as Ferretpaw is in love with her, but at eight moons old, he deserts Riverclan and takes the name 'Ferret' he becomes a kittypet. [Mother],[Mentor], and [Sister] are distressed.
Time skip 5 moons.
Ferret has two kits, [Kit 1] and [Kit 2], he didn't want his kits taken away, so he and [kittypet] had them reherse the phrase saying "We are Ferretpaw's kits, we were left here, Ferretpaw is a kittypet called Ferret." They intended to leave them and walk away, but [Sister] saw him and pinned him down dragging, Ferret, [Kittypet],[Kit 1], and [Kit 2] to camp. [Mother] faints in shock at him. [Mentor] hates him because he's a kittypet, and [Sister] is over-joyed and wants him to stay. He raises his kits in the clan, and [Kittypet] becomes a clancat, but Ferret/Ferretpaw now Ferretsnarl, hates clan life and finally escapes on his own to the twoleg place and finds his twolegs with a new kittypet [Apprentice] who talks about how she wants to be a clancat, so Ferret takes [Apprentice] to the seastones and gets mobbed by [Shadowclanners] who were raised in the same den as him due to the flood and is accidently suffocated to death and buried in Riverclan.
Roles:
Mother
Sister
Mentor
Kittypet
Apprentice
Kit 1
Kit 2

Form~
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Role-
Apperance-
Personality-
Other-
PPD-
Questions-

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here