View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2016, 08:17 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ._. (QUACK) View Post
@Spirited Darkness Nutkit squirmed as she licked him, and he mewwed loudly. He cracked his eyes open a bit, starring tentatively ahead, his eyes barely open.
Abysslight pulled her head away, studying both kits thoughtfully, her pale eyes intent. Then she noticed that Nutkit squirmed away from her, and a few heartbeats later she saw him start to open his eyes. Pure joy lit her gaze, and she nudged him encouragingly with the tip of her nose. "Good job Nutkit." She murmured to him, her voice quiet, gentle and proud. She licked him once more, then turned to Sheerkit. "You can do it." The black queen purred, waiting to see if Sheerkit would open her eyes like Nutkit just had.

Sheerkit heard the gentle, soothing voice of her mother and started to move towards it, her legs flailing, as they were not yet strong enough to properly support her. She suddenly felt the urge to try something different, and she started tocrack open her eyes. Quickly, she closed them, startled by the bright light that hit them, but after a moment, she tried again, squinting slightly.