Old December 11th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: GingerFrost's Finder.

Name: Larkdrizzle
Role: She-Cat
Appearance: Boop
Personality:
This molly has always had a knack for tricks. She has always seemed to understand exactly how to do something that is trick related. Exactly when to strike, how to pull the prank, and who to pull it on. Lark has a very playful side to her, which is the side that always shows. She is the funny one, who always knows which prank to pull. And she LOVES to pull them. Pulling pranks is like her life. She doesn't understand why some cats are so serious. It's boring! Of course she can be serious when needed, but she doesn't like to. It bores her to death. She sometimes uses sarcasm in serious conversations like "You're boring me to death!" It's the one way to stay funny in a serious conversation. She likes to get laughs. The attention she gets from it is just another plus. The minus is, sometimes she hurts her friends feelings. Like when she accidentally might insult a cat when playfully teasing and pulling pranks. Lark isn't in the least bit timid, and is actually considered outgoing. She goes up to cats and considers then her friends. If she wants to be your friend she'll tell jokes to get on your good side and use that charming giggle of hers. The molly also likes to break rules. From apprentice age she decided that some rules were just meant to be broken. If you need a partner in crime, she's your girl. But here's the catch, she isn't exactly the smartest. Lark often runs into things without meaning to, as she is funnier than she is smart. She cares more about being funny then being safe. Fun first, safety last might as well be her motto.
Other: I was thinking that she already had his kits [by assault] and that maybe she was his former and when he asked her to be his mate he refused @FadingEchoes

Last edited by Cosmo; December 12th, 2017 at 11:50 AM.