View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 07:28 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@RedHead

Juniperpaw was currently curled in her nest, her muscles tense and a bundle of thoughts bouncing around her head. She felt her heart tighten due to pain over the current situation. She was beginning to think she wasn't cut out to be a medicine cat. She hasn't been able to help her clanmates because her knowledge of herbs was so low, and some of her clanmates still resented her for replacing Cricketpaw and then Geckoleaf. Russetstar had resented her as well, and she hadn't spoken to him since her ceremony where he clearly displayed his disapproval. She was too scared to approach Fallenstream, who she feared would treat her similarly, but now that he was leader, she'd have no choice but to work with him. Juniperpaw was terribly afraid. She hadn't told anyone about the loss of her patients, not even Daydream or Shinefang whom she looked at as family. And they couldn't help her, not from their camps. Juniperpaw, at merely seven moons old, carried the weight of the entire clan on her shoulders.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 26th, 2017 at 07:28 PM.