View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[I didn't know it was in camp, let me fix, lol]

Featherpaw pricked her ears and looked over her shoulders. She gasped. "Bramblepaw!" She yowled, racing over. She shook the apprentice with a paw and looked up at Blazingstar. "What did you do!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
THE PLOT! )
Blazestar is about to get triple teamed if the plot goes in the direction I think it is. But being unpredictable is this RP's specialty. )

Berrypaw gazed flabbergasted at Blazestar, Lia was in a pickle. She wasn't fit to fight after terrorizing BlazeClan and GrassClan before regaining control and then fighting what's-his-face who killed Leafstar. That was a lot, and now she's fighting Blazestar, a cat who is obviously experienced and well-versed in combat. Not to mention his 9 lives. Bramblepaw was only 12...in human years anyway.
Berrypaw's mind wandered to the image of Leafstar. Lifeless and stiff. The way he reacted to Leafpaw calling BlazeClan out...they obviously aren't a clan with a clean conscious. Blazestar would have no hesitations to harm anyone, or worse. "Don't touch her!" the apprentice rushed over, claws bared.
"Get off!"
Blazestar glared at the apprentices. "THIS is what happens when you defy me," he snarled, flicking his tail at Bramblepaw's lifeless body. He slid his claws out. "Anyone else want to suffer the same fate?"
No one had a chance to answer.
(Play Battle Against a True Hero here)
Bramblepaw got up shakily, eyes glowing much brighter than before. The misty flames coming from her eyes, her 'fighting spirit' or 'determination' as you'd call it, glowed bright. The cut in her throat seemed to heal. The cuts on her face seemed to be covered with magenta light. She slid her claws out. "You......" she started. "You think you'd get me that easily? Do you think it's 'kill or be killed'? 'You'll have to try a little harder than THAT!'"
Blazestar's half grin vanished. "How?" he asked.
"Well..... You just got dunked on, Blazebite," Bramblepaw replied.
Blazestar didn't expect that. He backed up.
"What?" Bramblepaw teased. "Are you scared of me? Well...." She turned to Shadeclaw.
"You should be." And with that, she turned back into Bramblepaw.
Blazestar's eyes widened. But he shook himself and charged towards Bramblepaw.
But Bramblepaw merely slapped him and made him stop. "No." She slapped him again. "Stop." And again. "Bad."
By now Blazestar was utterly confused.
Bramblepaw didn't stop there. She charged towards him, sending him flying into a tree.
Blazestar lied there. His pelt was covered in scratches.
Bramblepaw got closer.
Blazestar leaped up, trying the same trick from earlier.
Bramblepaw stepped back, dodging the attack, and pounced on him. "So.... Did you relish the fight? I bet you cannot mustard the strength to beat me now. I'm not the best fan of condiments, but I can ketchup with anyone when it comes to jokes. Aw, what's with that sour face? It'd be sweet of you to smile at these jokes," she said.
Blazestar didn't understand the jokes, but rolled his eyes.
"Welp, time to be serious. Do you give up? Or will you face my 'special attack?'" Bramblepaw meowed.
Blazestar threw her off. "What are you going to do? Tell jokes until I die?" he snorted.
"Alright. Face my 'SPECIAL ATTACK!'" And with that, she charged at Blazestar as a ball of light, creating a huge explosion.
When the dust cleared, Blazestar was laying on the ground. Blood pooled underneath him.
Bramblepaw stood for a while, gazing coolly at Blazestar's body, before saying, "That's for threatening my cousin," and crumpling to the ground.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)