View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 07:41 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: cirque de claire de lune

》Name《
Scarlet Levante
•Scarlet- A deep red reminiscent of the color of blood. Named as such by her mother because the first time she saw the child she was covered in blood. (C-Section)
•Levante- An Italian word (roughly) meaning 'Rising', implying the rising of the sun from the east.

》Age《
Twenty-Seven

》Gender Identitification《
Cisgender Female

》Pronouns《
She/Her They/Them please.

》Sexuality《
Aromantic Heterosexual

》Act《
Double Aerial Ring (Solo)
https://youtu.be/8L3hY1oZgFM

》Appearance《
Scarlet is a lithe, graceful looking woman with slight curves. Her eyes are a deep blue which pairs well with her natural, wavy blonde hair. She isn't very tall, but isn't short either, standing about 5 feet and five inches. She rarely smiles unless she's performing or practicing. Scarlet wears red lipstick that pops out from her pale face alongside gold and red face paint to complete the look.

》Circus Outfit《
Scarlet wears a red leotard with golden accents and sparkling sequins.

》Everyday Outfit《
Red leather jacket, white shirt, jeans, white and gold heels.

》Personality《
Scarlet is very serious and hardly ever jokes around. She is extremely focused on her job and rarely takes and break for personal enjoyment because she loves what she does. It makes her feel free and unrestrained, spinning up in the air with only a wire and two hoops to support her. In her free time, she'll likely be sitting in a chair or on her bed reading from a leather-bound book without a title engraved in the cover, or writing in a journal with a light red cover.

》Other《
Not at the moment.

》Mention《
@tinyalienboy

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡