View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Empress Of Evil

With a rumbling sigh, the brown tabby laid his head in his paws and allowed for his eyes to droop shut. He had just gotten back from a quick jog around the territory, a bit faster paced than he usually went about doing, but he was trying to build up his endurance. He might not be a warrior anymore, but he wanted to keep himself fully fit and able to run for quite some time. After all, endurance was key in a good fight, you needed to be able to outlast your opponent!
Not that Grousestar actually had plans on fighting any cat at the moment, or rather, at all, it was just something he liked to keep in mind. Ever since they moved to this new territory, out of the safety of their old home, life seemed to throw a lot of unexpected things his way. So he wanted to be ready. Not only that, but he wasn't as young as he used to be and didn't want his skills to dull in the slightest, he was nearing 50 moons now and while he most certainly isn't an elder, he knows he certainly isn't as spry as he was 30 or so moons ago.

And for the moment, things in the clan seemed quiet, no one seemed to desperately seek his attention, so a nice nap would do. His wounds from the gathering battle were healing nicely and would likely be gone within the next moon with little to no scaring.
Flexing his claws a bit as he settled fully into his nest, he let loose another deep, relaxed sigh, tucking his tail close to his side and now pressing his right cheek into his paws instead of his chin. His ears remained slightly perked up, just in case someone did happen into his {pretty lonely} den. The life of a leader was full of those little surprises, whether it be someone coming in to discuss important news, or just to have a chat with him. Grousestar never minded of course.
But until he heard the approach of paws, he allowed himself to begin to doze.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?