Old December 9th, 2017, 07:06 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default cirque de claire de lune

all eyes on me
in the center of the ring
just like a circus

“have you ever seen such an act? come to the performance of a lifetime, and see the greatness of the cirque de clair de lune*! watch our performers twist and twirl in the air, stomp on stilts, and even tame a lion. you will not believe your eyes, but do not waste your time. we will be here for a mere week before we must leave, so watch our show quickly!”

once the ringmaster has stopped.speaking, you see a dark puff of smoke around them as they disappear from sight. currently, you are hidden within a tent, preparing yourself for the circus. the other performers bustle around you as the tent buzzes with excitement. nervousness can be seen on the faces of your friends, both new and old, but the aura around you is one that cannot be denied. everybody is ready.

the circus has come to town.

~

*circus of moonlight

as described, this will be a circus roleplay. but, although this is a circus, i will not accept any ‘freaks.’ for example, a wolf person. your character can have special attributes, such as being a snake charmer, but this is not a freak show. please also keep every act a variety. i will not accept any doubles of acts, unless it is something you would need a partner for, like the trapeze, or a clown. please keep all romance within the roleplay to a minimum, thanks!

if there are any questions, send me a private message. please do not converse on this thread. i would like the only posts on here to be the forms and roleplay replies, thanks!

form

name
pronouns
sexuality
circus act
appearance
circus outfit
everyday outfit
personality [no tbrp’d please!]
other
mention @tinyalienboy

acts taken

aerial silk acrobat - @tinyalienboy
double aerial ring (solo) - @Rubinaito
snake charmer - @Sasukewolf (madness);
lion tamer - @Celestial;
ringleader - @Rubinaito
escapologist - @meraki
welcome to the show <3

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST. IF YOUR CHARACTER IS ACCEPTED, I WILL ADD THEM TO THE LIST OF 'ACTS TAKEN.'

Last edited by lio; December 10th, 2017 at 07:27 PM.