View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post
Burrpaw still laid sprawled on the bloodstained rocks, left behind by his Clan after the battle. His Clan had most likely left him behind, believing him to be dead from the blood that was lost from numerous scratches and a particularily bad bite in his hind leg. If he had seen a cat looking the way he did at that moment, he would have believed them to be dead as well. The only sign that the brown tabby was alive was the shallow breathing which could have easily been mistaken for the breeze ruffling his sticky, scarlet-stained pelt. The Bengal tom could no longer feel Badgers weight curled around him; his battle partner must've been taken by WindClan. Or he was dead too. That was just as probably from the last wound he had seen that large tom give the apprentice. He hoped not. Burrpaw found that he still could not wake. Although he could still feel and hear what happened around him, his brain would not collect any more imformation than that, leaving him paralyzed and unresponsive.

@woly

(Burr is getting healing @SpookyScarySkeletons )
Sorry!}
Badger, also being left behind was laying next to the tom, His breathing slow and short.
{Didn't know if it was for me/..;-;

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!