View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw supposed that must be true. Starclan knew she didn't want to end up pinned by a cat that meant to claw her. She took in Daypaw's advise, nodding along as she tried to imagine that zig-zagging leap. It sounded complicated. "Uh, he told me that Riverclan cats are big and strong because they always have lots of fish to eat, Windclan cats are fast and smaller because they hunt rabbits on flat ground, and Thunderclan cats eat a lot of the same prey we do, but tend to be less stealthy than Shadowclan cats." She thought that was all of it, "Oh and Skyclan... can jump high? I think?"
daypaw snorted, raising a brow. ¨well youve got the basics down.¨ they mewed. it was alot more then that, and to be able to fight any opponent she would need to know as much as she could. ¨Shadowclan cat are built for strength and power. if you look at them, theyve got broad shoulders. were meant to hunt and fight at night, its our specialty.¨ while daypaw didnt like the dark, at all, they could appreciate that it was a good quality. ¨Thunderclan cats are like us, yes, but they use bushes and undergrowth to hide and sneak up on you, like a surprise attack. its weak to hide behind walls in my opinion. theyre weaknesses are speed and endurance. not to o much stamina.¨ they mewed. they were a medcat, they were suppose to look past boundaries, but that didnt mean they couldn't have opinions. ¨Riverclan have strength but are alot swimmers. theyll splash water in your face and leave you drenched. we make fun of them for being fattys, which they are, but they are smart. its good to drag them away from the water instead, or try to stay dry. your fur will only weight you down when wet.¨ they explained. even mentioning riverclan triggered memories of staying there.¨though i consider riverclan a second home, i cant say too much.¨ they mewed. ¨windclan is fast and dont have a lot of strength. they are frail with skinny bodies and we could take them by a long shot, but if you have a group of windclan cats, youre done. theyre too fast for us.¨ they thought about skyclan. it was a clan they had always forgotten about. often called the mountain cats. ¨They use trees to travel, hunt, and so on. theyll attack you from above where you cant scent of see them, its good to listen for them instead. theyre like windclan, quick on their paws and flexible, but not good with close combat since theyre used to the trees.¨