View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang shrugged, "Silly toms are good company for old fleabags like me," he joked, smirking. "Still, you're right, there's always work to be done." Shinefang carefully packed up the herbs he hadn't used and began to head toward the den entrance. "Twice a day. Don't make me come looking for you!" he added, shouting the lighthearted warning over his shoulder as he made his way out.
At the joke, Grousestar could help but grin and let out a small chuckle, shaking his head lightly as if he hardly agreed with what the tom said, at least in regard to the 'old fleabags' part of the joke. Tucking his paws comfortably beneath himself as the older tom packed up his herbs and began to head out of the den. Though his ears perked up slightly when he heard what the tom shouted over his shoulder before fully exiting.
"If I didn't want to be found, you wouldn't be able to!" He joked lightly, watching with a bright grin as the tom left before slowly laying his head down in his nest and deciding to take a small nap. Because after all, wasn't that the best way to help the healing process?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?