View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Surgestorm?" Shnefang put in. He'd heard the Windclan medicine cat's name before a few times, but had never met him or had a conversation with him. Still, if he had the chance to talk to him, it might be worth it. "Yeah, that's an idea."

Shinefang listened attentively to Grousestar's words. The leader spoke frankly, but didn't meet his eyes. His ear flicked. He supposed talking to the clan leader about these sorts of issues was part of his duty too, though usually it was more about interpreting signs from Starclan than just giving his own advise, Nevertheless, he did have an opinion here, and he had no problem sharing it. "I have no signs from Starclan to say whether they think that's the right call, but if you ask me, that's the best position you can take. Skyclan has no business going to war this close to leafebare.Thunderclan and Windclan have no business going to war this close to leafbare. All it will do is cost them both warriors and herbs at a time when no clan can afford either. Blazingstar is condeming more of his clanmates to die by having this battle now. And Thunderclan is going to war with untrained apprentice for a medicine cat. Each is biting their own tail in the hopes that it hurts the other. Skyclan is lucky to have you as their leader."
After sharing his own thoughts on the matter, his gaze did flicker back to the medicine cat at the start of his own sharing of belief, nodding his head slightly to show that he was listening. It did make him nervous to hear that Starclan hasn't show Shinefang whether or not it was the right call to not be sticking their paws into the Windclan and Thunderclan business, but he couldn't let that bother him. He believed that his judgement was just and right for their clan, but at the first sign that it was the wrong decision Grousestar would change his mind. If there was anyone that could cast doubt on his judgement, it would be Starclan. His faith was unwavering, maybe even blinding if one saw it that way. But seeing as there was no sign from Starclan, he would continue to trust in his own judgement and gut feelings. A thankful smile touched the leaders lips as he heard the compliment from the medicine cat, his head dipping slightly in gratitude. "I appreciate the kind words Shinefang, as well as the support of my judgement. Now, surely you must have others to attend to? Not much time to sit around with a silly tom like me." He chuckled out with a light smile before he slowly laid back down in his nest, his eyes focused back on the tom that had came and dressed his battle wounds. To be truthful, he liked having someone to talk to, Grousestar was a cat that enjoyed other cats company and he's always been like that. But he knew that it was best to let others do their work rather than stopping them for conversation, thus why most of the time he was by himself in the clearing.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?