View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 04:29 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Thank you, Ivorypaw." He said, eyes glistening a moment at the comment. She was his first apprentice, and he swore to Starclan he'd do his best. The tom blinked and looked to the white shecat as she asked him to demonstrate his name. "Snarlfang. I am Snarlfang." He said slowly before he started the demonstration. He snarled loudly then flicked his tail to his fangs. He repeated the action once again, just to make sure his apprentice understood.
Ivorypaw purred, seeing her name on his maw. The she-cat flicked her tail and straitened up. Her gaze fixed intently on his lips as he spoke his name. She flinched and drew back a moment as he snarled, then realized that he was actually demonstrating his name, and wasn't angry with her. Growl? Hiss? No, that looked more like a snarl. So snarl... Her bi-colored eyes watched his next moment eagerly. He was gesturing to his teeth. Snarlteeth? Hmm, that sounded weird, even in her head. "Snarltooth? Snarlfang? Snarl...teeth?" Ivorypaw asked herself in a soft voice, wondering which one was it. Or if she was even on the right track.

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 04:30 PM.