View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:40 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Snarlfang smiled as Ivorypaw copied his movements. "You're doing really great. I am going to just still your tail. We don't want to alert prey we are here." He said slowly, flicking his own tail on hers until she stopped swishing it. He had a feeling she couldn't hear it, but it also could be excitement. "There, you're doing a proper hunters' crouch." He meowed with a tinge of happiness. He flicked an ear at a fly, looking to Ivorypaw for her reaction.
Ivorypaw nodded, stilling the twitch of her white tail as he rested his own on it to help. The she-cat looked up at him and smiled. "You're a good mentor." She meowed, watching the fly buzz away. Even though she knew it would be hard to teach a cat like her, Ivorypaw was happy that he was up to the job. She blinked for a moment, studying him. "What is your name, really?" She never recognized when cats said his name, and she didn't remember meeting him before she lost her hearing. "Could you demonstrate it?" She rembered how Elmleaf had shown her his name warrior name when he had earned it a few days ago. He had to simply point at a leaf on the ground. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard for her mentor to show his.

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 11:41 AM.