View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:28 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Yes, you're right on time." He said, smiling at the apprentice as she skidded to a stop in front of him. Snarlfang had only been a mentor for a few days now, and this would be his first training session being a mentor. He took in a sharp breath before looking back to Ivorypaw. "Today we are going to practice hunting and tracking. Some prey hang around the training area, making it a great place to practice." He explained slowly, reflecting back on his own training sessions as a young cat. His mentor doubted he could hunt properly because of his snaggletooth, but the tom proved himself. Snarlfang hoped he could help his own apprentice be able to be the best warrior in the clan.
Ivorypaw watched his maw, flicking her tail back and forth and eagerly awaiting directions. As the she-cat carefully watched her mentor speak, she tipped her head to this side, focusing on what he was trying to say to her. Hunting was a word that she recognized, as well as common words of speech, but the others were unfamiliar. Flicking her slim white tail, the new apprentice nodded. "Okay." Although Ivorypaw didn't know exactly what he had said, she could make a rough estimate that a nod was acceptable. She twitched an ear, waiting for him to start hunting, or teach her to hunt.

Last edited by Undercover; November 14th, 2017 at 07:29 AM.