View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:57 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Perchkit closed his eyes as he nestled into his mother's fur, the warm milk scent reminding him of the nursery. Soon he'd feel better and he's be back in his nest with his siblings. It was Shardkit's turn to be the invading rogue. Maybe they'd play clan invasion tomorrow if his belly stopped hurting. His father's rough tongue scraped across his fur. The little tom felt nice and safe here between his parents. Then he heard the sound of a drop of water hit the ground. Was Bramble... crying. "Don't cry, daddy." Perchkit rasped. His burned from the last vomiting fit. Another wave of pain racked his body, and the little kit spasmed and twitched as his stomach gave another violet heave. A trickle of blood ran from his parted jaws as he lie on the floor, eyes glazing over.
Hollydawn shushed him,"just- try to fall asleep."

Mudnose knew he wouldn't be part of this because he wasn't part of the family but he couldn't suppress a tear. This was the last time he would ever see the kit before he himself went to StarClan. The kit would never grow up or enjoy being a warrior, fighting for his Clan.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.