View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2018, 04:25 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Furze's home (Open for all!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Furze groaned at the noise, he stretched and opened his olive eyes. "Why are you here?" he inquired jumping down, his voice basically a mumble like always. The black,white, and gray mainecoon looked at the slightly bigger tom.
@RosePelt145
((Actually, Crow is quite small. He is muscular, but he's not very big xD))

Crow startled as the bigger cat appeared, and he blinked his amber eyes slowly, his gaze full of interest, then he took a paw step back, his tail tip twitching. He kneaded his paws into the floor nervously, finding himself struggling to find something to say. He wasn't a very sociable cat, so he didn't talk much. He was, however, quite curious, which got him into strange situations, and he got into trouble a lot of the time, even though it was always just innocent curiosity. He gazed down at his paws a moment before glancing up at the bigger tom. "I... I was exploring the Twolegplace, and curiosity must have gotten the better of me... s... sorry, if... if you want me to, I... I can leave..." He mewed, turning to go. It was obvious from his drooping tail and slumped shoulders that he was exhausted, but there was no way this tom would let him stay the night. Not after he had come in uninvited. He silently cursed himself for letting his curiosity take over, but he secretly hoped the other tom would let him stay.

♡ character page wip ♡