View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2024, 02:35 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

user20199_pic47993_1707016046.png
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow
Tags; @poppy [Birdsnow]

The Molly hadn't planned on stopping by. No, she hadn't planned It at all. She'd just wanted to go on patrol, to go someplace. But, before she could, she had to say it. It didn't matter how much it hurt, she had to spit it out. Oh, boy. This wouldn't be easy. But then again, when was her life ever easy? She longed to be close to Spottedstream again for a brief moment. Her sister could help her. She always supported her. So, due to the hard-to-say words that would come ebbing from her maw, she clasped a small bird, a sparrow, she recalled, tight in her jaws. It was quite cold still, and she didn't want to swim at the moment. Besides, it was Birdsnow. Ha. She wanted to laugh, but memories brought sadness swamping over her. Okay, she had to be strong. Strong for the clan. That was something she'd always- always- be able to do. Stay calm, not show too much emotion. This hurt her, very badly. This hurt her like a wound in her heart that would never, ever go away.

She stepped inside, blinking in the dimmer light, and squinting before her golden-hued eyes adjusted. She placed the sparrow on the ground for a moment, claws sinking into the earth like she was killing prey. The bird from the pile wasn't one she'd caught, though she would be going on patrol soon. That was a plus. "Birdsnow?" she mewed, eyes trailing around the den. She straightened her broad shoulders and twitched her tail ever so often just to tell herself it would be okay. Even though she didn't know if it would be, even though she felt so bunched up and could never confide. She was strong for her clan, for her mate and her sister and Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw and everyone else. She'd been sobbing to a friend she hadn't been close to just to utter the words she would have to say. That she'd have to say. Nobody else could. She wanted to be the one to utter the news. "I have some news I'd like to say, and some prey as well. Unfortunately it's... it's not good news. And I want to cover something while I'm here, too. A... After the news." The words 'The news' felt like she was swearing. The news had made her crumble. She'd been such a good little apprentice. Why'd she die? Why? It was brutal, brutal, brutal. She felt punished. Why did StarClan do this? Why, why, why?

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently