View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 05:16 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

(Don't worry, she won't attack him)

Brokendusk felt a sharp jab to her pride, but she didn't loose her form. The black molly padded forward until she was only a few nose lengths away. "Listen you sorry excuse for a cat, I don't know what you're doing here but I swear these will be your last moments alive if you don't turn tail and run." Honestly the molly wouldn't be threatening him about death if he hadn't called her pretty. She hated flirting, she hated love and she hated the very idea of either of them. But most of all she hated toms who called her pretty. She didn't sit down, but her eyes grew slightly wider and her fur flattened. Perhaps she didn't need to harm the tom. Perhaps she could say something hurtful. She had disowned her family through a bunch of very hurtful words so there was no reason why she couldn't drive a cat away. She looked the tom up and down, he showed not trace of attempting to attack her. So that was good, she assumed. Honestly she hadn't liked the tom from the moment she had scented him, but honestly he was just making the situation worse for himself.

Vasilli narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. "Oh, really now?" He pursed his lips making a "sure" kind of face. "I don't turn my tail and run away sweetheart." He let out a huff. That bit hurt his pride, his ego. "Well..." He looked straight at her, in the eyes, their blue crystal colored depths almost hypnotizing. "You haven't exactly told me what I've done so wrong that would even warrant in my life ending." He nodded to himself knowing it was a valid point and would most likely cause the she-cat to become embarrassed. For as she knew, he knew nothing of the clans and he didn't know he had crossed the border. Of course, Vasilli wasn't that stupid, he knew what he had done. However, he'd seen this peculiar feline around this part of the ShadowClan territory and her very sight intrigued him. He could tell she was a proud cat, one with her own mind and body, not one easily manipulated or used. He could tell all of that just by watching her.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:17 PM.