View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 02:23 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

@Mad King ; @Suspiciousmindz

Roanfeather stiffened as Rowanfury spat on the ground, boldly stating peace wasn’t the answer. She wondered who’d made dirt on his morning meal, or if he was simply belligerent by nature. WindClan didn’t resent SkyClan, did they? Certainly, it was disappointing Grousestar wasn’t actively fighting for them during their time of need, but that didn’t mean an alliance couldn’t be formed later down the line - if, for example, SkyClan needed someone as Rowanfury suggested. “They’re the newest Clan,” she reminded him, “and I don’t think SkyClan understands.” They weren’t accustomed to living among four other Clans and being submerged in their drama. It made sense that they were hesitant to make their Clan vulnerable after being on top for so long. Did it make it right? Roanfeather wasn’t sure, but that wasn’t the point.

Lost? she internally questioned, startled by Rowanfury’s force considering his own daughters had been involved in cross-Clan romances. “But won’t that just make them resent authority figures in the Clan?” Roanfeather asked, uncertain of his idea. “I’m not sure how you could permanently separate them, either. Physically, I guess it’s plausible--” questionable, “but what stops their family from building on that bitterness?” Nothing was stopping the parent from continuing to try to see the kits, even if the parent had been exiled as well. It was a flawed plan on so many levels.

Hypothetically, there were a multitude of ways that could go wrong. A cat could slip away from another, claim they’d gotten separated. A cat could threaten the other, or both could be engaging in cross-Clan relationships. Plus, there were sometimes warriors that didn’t respect the Code and wouldn’t confess the buddy’s disloyalty. A little concerned about Rowanfury’s mental state, she decided against voicing these issues aloud and merely meowed with caution, “I don’t know.”

Once Rowanfury had stepped away, Roanfeather shot Blazingstar an “is-he-being-serious” look, visibly shaken by his future plans for WindClan. Thank StarClan HE isn’t the one leading the Clan. We would all be casualties of war by now.

Last edited by Fawn; February 20th, 2018 at 02:24 PM.