View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

@Rose Queen, @Suspiciousmindz

Rowanfury spat on the ground. "Of course it's not working. Peace isn't the answer right now, regardless of what Grousestar might think. All it will do on his end is make the other Clans resent him for staying out of it. One day SkyClan will be in a rough patch and they won't have any alliances to go to." He was adamant that the actions of the other Clans' would come to bite them in the tail later on. RiverClan's betrayal would destroy them. ShadowClan had no choice but to stay allied with WindClan or they would meet an untimely end. SkyClan staying out of it would only result in the rest of the Clans hating them and alienating them more.

"Anyone loyal to WindClan would respect you," he growled. "I lost two of my daughters to half-Clanned relationships. They both had spawn they raised, and I have no doubt in my mind because they influenced their upbringing their loyalties to WindClan is tainted and torn. If they were raised to believe both their parents were WindClan cats to the bone, I wouldn't have to question where their heart lay." In reference to Roanfeather's words, he continued spiritedly. "We need a buddy system. Treat it like they're patrolling - we'd never send a single cat out alone for one, would we? Pretend it's for security due to all the rising tensions." Rowanfury didn't miss the questioning glance from Blazingstar, and he glanced at the ginger leader in return. He was strikingly good-looking, and the older tom briefly wondered how the young tabby hadn't been taken yet. He couldn't think of any other cat who had actually stolen his breath away just by walking into a den.

The russet brown tom shook his head, stepping away from the duo to refresh the scent markers on the border.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 20th, 2018 at 12:57 PM.