View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

@Rose Queen @Mad King

Blazingstar thought for a moment before nodding in slight agreement. It was probably true, RiverClan probably knew already. He could easily confront them at the gathering and make more of a point. All the clans would know then too and that's the type of punishment Blazingstar was known for by now. There hadn't really been a peaceful gathering since his rise to leadership. The ginger tom noted Roanfeather's point on cross-clan romances. "Not everyone is as loyal to WindClan as I'd like to think," he sighed a little knowing there wasn't really a way to avoid it other than ensuring no one leaves camp alone and anyone caught gets punished. Blazingstar tried that once and it didn't seem to work too well, but perhaps he'd give it another shot?

Now the conversation about SkyClan threw him through a loop. Blazingstar wasn't sure what he wanted to do with newest clan. He'd like to respect them, but they had to realize that peace between the clans was nearly impossible. Perhaps they would one day. "SkyClan can decide for themselves. We can only hope they come to their senses, but I won't drag them into anything since Grousestar said he'd prefer to stay neutral. There'd be no reason to waste the energy to trek that far and be turned away again," he noted. His fluffy tail flicked a few times behind him before his hues shifted between both the warriors. It was clear there was two different mindsets here and he wasn't sure what to say to please them both. He was trying his best.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL