View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2024, 07:40 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@MockingRabbit (figured we should move this along) @Collieheart (in case you want Sweetpaw to catch up)
Since the apprentice assigned to accompany them had yet to be seen, Deadmoon was content to follow Rabbiteye out of camp after a quick dip of the head to reciprocate his greeting. She managed to move at a decently swift pace on the way to Sky Glade. But....it smelled weird. There had been warnings of minks about, and while she hadn´t seen them(fortunately), it was something to be wary of. Deadmoon didn´t know the scent of them, but she was suspicious. Didn´t feel like getting taken apart by the little weasels today, no siree. Cresting a small rise she was, alas, proven a bit correct in her thought that the minks might be about. At least, there was something hanging around, lithe bodies too small to be cats but too large to be prey flitting about. Casting a nervous glance to her partner, they had been told to hunt but surely not the minks, she mewed with more than a hint of trepidation What should we do? I don´t think we can hunt with them here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her9 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw had to run to catch up with the patrol, having got caught up in the nursery talking to Leopardkit. As she reached the two warriors, she ducked her head and apologized quickly, not wanting to bother with excuses. She was quickly redirected as the animals crowding around came into view, and she looked nervously at Deadmoon, looking to Rabbiteye for what to do.

{ @MockingRabbit @gs29513 // sorry! lifes been life but thanks for letting me catch up o7 }
Rabbiteye
He/him - 48 Moons
The sight of so many of the lithe bodies skulking around WindClan territory gave him a righteous rage that burned like an ember in his belly. He did his best to blink it out of his face before turning to the warrior.

Rabbiteye locked his gaze with Deadmoon and thought things through. He had heard about the patrol at Twilight Falls, and how badly they had been beaten. There weren't as many minks here, but then again, there weren't as many cats.
"We cannot hunt here, now. We shall return to camp and inform Fallownose of our misfortune, and maybe bring more warriors back to chase them out, later."
With nothing more to say, the brown tom scuffled quietly back and started for camp.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch