View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Well....I...Guess it wouldn't hurt if we stayed out for a Bit longer...I Don't want to be known as a mean old Grump by all of the kits..." He said, smiling. "Heh, you know, I used to be like you....until I got a mean old mentor, Who made me pick ticks off elders and go help the Med apprentice with their duties...." He said, slightly exaggerating how often his mentor made him do things other than training, but he wanted to show the kit that life is about the present, not the future.
(Bump @Hawkstar )
Fallenkit shivered , ticks? Gross ! It made her skin crawl just thinking about it . Her ears twitched again as she looked at smokepelt
" your not grumpy just .... Old? " she meowed and she spotted a bug crawling toward her she giggled and pawed it which caused her to role over on her back " mentors should be nicer I think .you may used to be like me but you had a full family " she said and looked up at the sky
" id give anything to find my father sure I love my mommy and I would be devastated if she be dead...but I want my father as well " she added

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )