View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2021, 04:19 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Death of a Proud Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeklein View Post
Tried? I did join! Of course only by being tricked therefore I was quickly pulled back into Starclan before they had the chance to push me into the river and dye my fur black. I've seen it happen before. I feel sorry for those cat's. Some did more good than bad and still ended up there, just for killing a cat that rightly deserved death. I know it sounds evil, but I've seen and heard both sides, and both rightly deserve punishment and joy.
Quote:
"Why would I join them?" he meowed, and without waiting for an answer, continued on into the forest, chatting loudly.

"Look, that's the tree I like to play on. It's really strong, and I reckon it would be really good for climbing if I could figure out how!"
Tigerpaw felt uncomfortable with both answers. Dovefur had been a Dark Forest, and Rowanpaw had basically dodged her question. It worried her. What if they were spies from the Dark Forest?

Shaking these irrational fears from her mind, Tigerpaw leaped forward and climbed up Rowanpaw's tree, going up until the third branch before stopping. "You're right, Rowanpaw!" She called down. "This is a good for climbing!"

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!