Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
The white she-cat had her ears back she heard what blossom said but she just felt cold and trapped . She still has many walls built and put up she still has her ice barrier that blossom still hasn't melted yet and no one ever will until maybe a certain some one . She smelled the air it kinda stung her nose but she didn't flinch never minded the cold , because she was cold. She hummed while she listened to her friend chatter it seemed to help her sometimes to forget .
" Tell me ....Tell me can a heart be turned to ...stone? What's behind you? Save me from the things I see , I can keep it from the world why won't you let me hide from me ....tell me Who's the loneliest of all? I am the loneliest of all.. " she sang her voice was beautiful yet sad . Her breath still clouded around her muzzle her tail was wrapped around her paws .
@Mad-Hatter
"You're not alone, remember that. I'll always be there for you. No matter what, you have me," Blossom said quietly. She felt the awkward silence grow, and she looked away. She watched her breath evaporate into the air. She remembered the day she left her sister, she had seemed to evaporate, dissipate into thin air. One minute she was there, the next she was gone, changed, and invisible to everyone else. She missed her sister, even though she had never really known her. She remembered playing with her, and running in circles. She looked back at Weiss, wondering if she had a good relationship with her sister. Blossom really didn't know much about Weiss's family.