View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 10:16 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Celestial @mompaws @Aleka @Aura @Sasukewolf (madness)

Ebonymist watched with heart-breaking agony as the other male kit began stumbling blindly around, trying to find the stillborn kit she held gently close to her. She bowed her head, her heart flooding with regret and helplessness, gently picking up the male kit and bringing him over to his siblings before looking down at the dead child between her paws. She nuzzled the poor thing gently before nudging it towards Daydream and Lostface with widened eyes, trembling ever so slightly. "This one didn't make it." She meowed mournfully before turning her attention to the three squirming kits beside her, curling her tail around them protectively and nuzzling each one. "This one shall be Asphodelkit." She murmured, gently rasping her tongue over the larger kit's head. "And this, this shall be my little Gingerkit." She nudged the smaller female as she named her, her eyes gentle. "This one is will be my darling Infernokit." She nudged him back towards his siblings. Her gaze landed on the final, deceased kit and it felt like there was a large lump in her throat. "And this is- was Salamanderkit." She finished, her ears flicking back.
His eyes widened as he looks at the unmoving kit, he kept down the large lump in his throat as he begins to lick the little cold body a bit before nuzzling it. “ .... Salamanderkit... such a strong name” he says sadly but proudly... he begins to look at the other kits and forces a purr “ ... they’re beautiful my love... so beautiful.” He says as he nuzzles his head with hers “ .... thank you... If what you all say is true... than salamanderkit is in a better place now.” He says licking his mates head. “ ... I hope it’s true..” he says out of grief but he still purred happily just... was a bit in pain on the lost of his stillborn kit.