View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2024, 11:00 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Ground Floor Apartment [Invite]

Rowan

Now the other kits might suit their name and Rowan wasnt exempt from that, her fur was the perfect color, but the intent? She defied it from birth. Like her father before her Rowans first move in life was to hiss at her parents.

To be fair she was cold and did not like the wet... things! Falling from her fathers eyes! They were wet and so got hissed at! So there!
Declaration done and her opinion on the world expressed Rowan settled in to her mothers belly, gouging herself on well earned milk before passing out in a milk drunk stupor.

Nathaniel/Rhiannon

The new parents, for their part, were downright amused and completely melted over their kittens responses.

Nathaniel was jabbed right on the nose by Gingers explorative paws, something that earned a slight startled yelp from the tom. It didnt really hurt, the new father just wasnt really expecting one of his kittens to turn out to be a boxer from birth. Rhiannon obviously found this hilarious with the suppressed laughter the queen let out, sides shaking as she tried not to laugh to hard and potentially disturb the calm kittens.
Nathaniel did glare slightly indignantly at his mate for that, poking his nose to judge the 'damage' before leaning down to affectionately nuzzle and groom the kitten as 'punishment' gently scolding her in baby talk. It was not at all effective.

For Fogs part her symphony of mewls and chirps were met by returning "Mrrp"s and purrs from Rhiannon, the queen downright enthralled by the pseudo conversation. Who had a clue what Fog was really saying but it was certainly something and eventually the queen had to step in to try and mellow the conversation out, grooming the kitten back to her belly for a well earned nap.

Snowdrop had all the dignity of the new family it seemed, gently sleeping with the others hissed, boxed, and screamed. Oooooor maybe she was just to eepy for all that mess. That'd be fair, she was just born after all and Rowan, Ginger, and Fog would be tuckering themselves out with all this when Snowdrop would be able to wake up earlier then them and get her morning meal first. She still got affection, squished between Nathaniels paws as the tom curled in the nest with his girls, creating a perfect valley of warm soft fur for the kittens to nestle in.

The perfect place to grow, safe and loved.

~Time skip until the kittens are just old enough to walk and talk~
~Feel free to start having little independent rps with others in this thread and in the twolegplace!~

Rowan was on the move! Once again the little molly had created chaos in the house at an early hour, interrupting breakfast with a screeched "I bet I can run around the house faster then you!" Then took off without care if anyone was in fact running with her, tripping Nathaniel who was just walking in for his meal by running right under his paws.

With a yelp the tom went sprawling onto the floor, banging his chin on the flooring and scolding the kit over his shoulder with a "Rowan! What have I said about running in the house! Do it again and youre grounded!" Which was an empty threat, as always, as the tom was categorically unable to be the strict parent as soon as his kits looked even slightly sad.

The healer grunted, pulling himself, up with that good old fashioned dad groan, greeting any kittens present with an affectionate "Morning. Once your done eating you're all getting baths." as he started grooming Rhiannon, who'd been the one to be an actual morning cat and got the kids going.

@Estelle @The Doctor @endlesshax (I am so so sorry about how long this took me! tal has pulled out and left me Rowan and Ive been trying to find a rper for her and its thrown me for a loop! Will be quicker from here and and were time skipping so the kittens can walk and talk and do stuff so yall can have independent rps!)

Last edited by Rani; February 7th, 2024 at 11:00 PM.