View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:01 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Marbledface sighed at the truth of the tom's words, keeping her emerald gaze focused on the moors of windclan. They were beginning to become sparse, scattered with rugged pine trees signalling they were nearing the end of their patrol of the border and would have to travel through their own territory again. Maybe since it had been uneventful they would pick up some prey to return to the clan with. "Yes, there isn't a fresh scent to be found on the air." Her voice was that of another sigh, a disappointment. "Though I suppose once leaf-bare comes and things are more difficult we will want days like this again. I feel like there will be more trespassing once leaf-bare settles and prey become sparse." She said, there was an obvious not of excitement in her voice. She had never been in a scrap against another clan yet and she was quite looking forward to it. Maybe she ought to not be so set on fighting, and that aspect of being a warrior, but she couldn't help it. Being a warrior was dull when it was simply meeting the responsibility of constantly checking borders and feeding the clan.
(sorry a little short 0-0)