View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Deerspots ear twitched and she scratched it she sighed and looked at her paws her tail now wrapped around them neatly " it's about ...father..I'm worried what he will think and do once he finds out " she meowed and her head hung a bit she looked at the ground it felt cold against her paw pads . She seemed to be stuck in a trance when she was staring at the ground her mind was swimming with scenarios about what might happen. None of them good. Some were of him yelling some were of him yowling at the top of his lungs in shock and disgust . Some even with him striking her across her face or starclan forbid anything worse ! She shook her head slightly and looked back up at hollypelt
Hollypelt's heart filled with pity as she looked at Deerspots's face. "Deerspots... you're an adult now. If he hurts you in any way, you treat him like you would any other warrior, because that's what he is now. He can't control you, and he can't hurt you. He has to deal with your choices. I hope that helps, Deerspots, I really do. I just want you to be happy, and your father shouldn't control you like that," she said quietly. She looked into Deerspots's eyes, hoping she would understand what Hollypelt was trying to say.