View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Deerspots padded in with a mouse in her jaws her tail flicked and her eyes whent straight towards hollypelt she tilted her head and wondered if she was ok knowing that her fear of others was still there . She felt sympathy for her since it wouldn't be easy for hollypelt to make friends . She sighed and her ears twitched as she picked up on some other warriors talking as well she grunted and shook her head they were none of her problem , she sniffed and walked up to hollypelt she had a smile and purred her tail flicked again her nose twitched as she dropped the mouse near hollypelts paws then nudged it forward with her nose . Deerspots smiled again " you ok? " she asked with a tilt of her head " Also I got This for ya I thought you would Need It " she added
Hollypelt's face immediately brightened as she saw her mate walk into the den. She watched Deerspots cross the den and smiled slightly as the mouse was set in front of her. "Thank you, Deerspots. You always look out for me," she mused quietly. She nibbled slightly on the mouse and said, "I'm fine, just... I don't know. I guess I'm bored, but at the same time, I don't want to do anything. How about you?" Hollypelt asked, eating the mouse as silently as possible.