View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt shifted uncomfortably in the den, looking at the other cats from her corner. She tried to stay away from most cats, for her fear of others still hadn't faded from her apprentice days. Her fur was raised as she listened to bits and pieces of conversation float through the air. They blended together to fill her ears with white noise, destroying her ability to think as she quietly panicked in the corner. Hollypelt took a deep breath to calm herself down and tried to clear her mind. Settling herself onto the floor, she closed her eyes and tried to focus within herself, instead of on those around her. @Cheshire cat
Deerspots padded in with a mouse in her jaws her tail flicked and her eyes whent straight towards hollypelt she tilted her head and wondered if she was ok knowing that her fear of others was still there . She felt sympathy for her since it wouldn't be easy for hollypelt to make friends . She sighed and her ears twitched as she picked up on some other warriors talking as well she grunted and shook her head they were none of her problem , she sniffed and walked up to hollypelt she had a smile and purred her tail flicked again her nose twitched as she dropped the mouse near hollypelts paws then nudged it forward with her nose . Deerspots smiled again " you ok? " she asked with a tilt of her head " Also I got This for ya I thought you would Need It " she added

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 24th, 2018 at 07:20 PM.