View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:37 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey.freckled View Post

When it was her turn the mackerel molly took her step forward to give the new leader a life. Unlike the others her steps were more slowly and almost shyly. She had lost her life in the liberation that had swept through her home. She was trying her hardest to protect one of her kits from a supporter but neither made it . looking now she couldn't help but not recognize the cat never having the chance to run into the arrior during gatherings. Dipping her head she said softly " Hello Russetswirl" given the chance of being the third in one she manged to catch their name before it was her turn. Standing up rightly she gave the male a gentle look "With this life I give you risk taking, there will be times in which you have to do the unthinkable and it may never end in the way you wish for it to go. Use this life tolead your clan through those times. We know you'll do well" when she had completed that she drained her neck forward pressing her nose to the other.
Hiddenvoice. Russetswirl recognized her name- she was one of the casualties of Thunderclan’s liberation, the battle he didn’t get a chance to participate in. The tom was too busy trying to heal up from the previous battles to take a part in the fight, though he could hear murmurs of sadness from the maws of many warriors about her when she’d passed, trying to protect somebody who meant a lot to her. As Daisyfrost disappeared, this new cat appeared to take her place- her mackerel tabby fur shining in the starlight. Dipping his head in respect to the warrior of Starclan, he noted that her life was one of risk-taking; was that what happened when she took a chance to try and protect that cat from the dark forest supporter, only for them both to end up dying and being sent to the afterlife? Some choices didn’t seem to always turn out correctly, but that was the point of being able to take risks. You had to be able to make choices in an instant, and risk your own life to protect those of your family, and as a leader- his own clan. Touching noses with Hiddenvoice, this life raged through him like a roaring fox, sparking a feeling of energy and the need to make desicions in an instant- it was impulse, the idea that he could be able to risk it all for the lives of those he served. It tore through him, and the pain was almost as terrible as what happened with his first life, but he was slightly more used to it, and tried his best to recover quickly from the waves of hurt. “I’ll make you proud.” He nodded to the Starclan she-cat as she stepped away, looking around himself for a second as he let out a sigh, almost out of breath after that life.