Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:24 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Starcave

After awaking in the dream with the tawny tom, Geckoleaf had hurriedly stepped off to the side, her semi-physical body hard to operate. She still had issues getting used to moving in the realm of StarClan; their bodies were something strange and different. Eyes focused on the leader, she smoothly sank into a sitting position, just a aloof from the ranks of starry warriors. The medicine cat swished her feathery tail over the soft dirt, and wrapped it around her paws, before she her focus back to Rowanswirl.
She watched as he received each life bravely, but she could see the Ben that wracked him underneath the surface. Being a medicine cat, she tried to heal others, to take their pain away and give them the best possible life. And to see someone suffering, without being able to do anything, hurt. But she knew it was for the best; the feline would come out of this stronger, and better than he would be otherwise.
Shifting her blue orbs towards the left, her gaze focused on the ranks of cats, who she assumed were mostly RiverClanners. She stared at them, wondering if any her ancestors were their to view the shift of power. She spied a cat, seated in the far back who shared a strange resemblance to her; light orange fur, with dark tabby stripes, the same blue eyes, and the peculiar thin white marking down the chest that she and her mother shared. She had always wished to meet them, but had no such luck. Now would be no different; as soon as Russetswirl was named Russetstar they would be placed back into the real realm.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending