Old January 15th, 2018, 08:53 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Shineclan sign-ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post

Name: Lotustail
Background: Rouge
History: Was born by a lake, mother drowned. Sister and her traveled to a glen, where a coyote killed her sister. Lotus stumbled upon Shinedclan, was adopted by a nursing queen. Became medicine cat.
Personality: Sarcastic cat with a dark side to some of her jokes. Nonetheless, she plays with kits and follows Goldenstars instructions without complaint.
Appearance, pure black cat with violet-green eyes (Green that looks a little like purple flecks). White tail tip.
Other: Has a scar on front leg that winds up to chest. Has some fighting knowledge from her days as a rouge.
Name: Leafy
Background: Herb
History: Lived in a nice glen, and had a sturdy stem. His wife, Leafira, was a rosemary flower. One day, Lilypaw went herb hunting. Seeing the catmint leaf, she picked it. Becoming increasingly attached to the leaf, Leafy broke the Catmint Code, rule number 5. Never talk to animals. He sent her telepathic messages, or is it just Lilypaws imagination?...
Personality: Stoic, very shy. Never talks to anybody.
Appearance: Greenish brown, rotting. Has a thin stem that crackles when touched. Fuzzyish.
Other: Oh yeah... He’s a leaf.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!