View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 09:59 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Stormy Seas in the Milky Way [Private]

Wishkit listened. So juniper berries were good for stomachaches, grew places that most herbs couldn't, and the bushes kept producing berries in leafbare, dock helped with healing from certain internal injuries and offered pain relief, comfrey roots were useful for wounds, burns, and skin and skin irritation, the leaves were wrapped around broken bones or drenched joints, comfrey grew in sunny spots and preferred damp areas, and the flowers died in leafbare, but the leaves could survive all but the harshest leafbarw, the plant she didn't mention the name of, perhaps she didn't know was useful for whitecough, rosemary was useful for anything inside the mouth, and could be used for headaches or fevers, if necessary, but should be used for headaches and fevers as a last resort, and blessed thistle's flowers helped with milk production and could help with indigestion and loss of appetite, the leaves were useful for coughs, fatigue, brain fog, and internal infections if eaten, could be used on the skin to reduce swelling and on open wounds, was incredibly bitter, and it preferred sunny spots and dry soil and didn't care about the quality of the soil. (This takes place before she was apprenticed, which is why Wishpaw is being referred to as Wishkit) @Bean @starry @Dolomedes, @Abyssopelagic @finley.exe
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 30th, 2024 at 05:26 PM.