View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:59 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"On second thought I don't think he's here...he's kinda a hard cat to miss. Aspenburr has brown markings and siamese points on a stark white coat. A real looker if I might say." He mewed, winking at the end and hoping that his brother had caught the quick name drop he threw in, "Oh, and he also has the prettiest amber eyes! Just wait till you see him Harrierclaw I'm sure you'll be blown away!" Nimblewhisker gushed.
Aspenburr? The tabby and white tom knew the name was familiar, had they perhaps gone on a few patrols together? It wouldn't be the first time that he'd forgotten a face, even with one he'd chatted with before. As Nimblewhisker continued to describe him, winking and eluding to the cat's handsomeness
Harrierclaw felt his coat begin to prickle with a flush. He did remember a cat like that, but supposed he hadn't given the idea much thought before, especially when having to look over his shoulder for Gorsebird.
"Ahah, heh, okay I get your point," he meowed, nose bright pink, "but do you think he'd be interested? I'm not exactly... Charismatic."