View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:53 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"Oh well, he's very soft spoken not shy through he just likes to listen more than he likes to speak. And, he just loves kits. You know he's actually taken a huge shine to Tawnykit! If I didn't know I'd think he was their father! And, he's really smart and quick on his feet and really patient and such a great fighter and... I'm rambling, aren't I?" Nimblewhisker asked, getting so caught up in proving how great a match this cat would be for Harrierclaw that his mind had started to wonder.
As Nimblewhisker spoke, Harrierclaw curled his tail in curiosity, a thoughtful look on his face. He figured he really must have been focused on his warrior duties, he couldn't think of any cats that had been hanging around their younger siblings. There wasn't anything in Nimblewhisker's description that turned him off to the idea, but it almost seemed too good to be true, was this cat under his nose the whole time?
"Okay, he sounds amazing, you're not making him up are you?" The tabby chuckled, a bit embarrassed after realizing how openly he was talking about it.