View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:11 PM
so nasty

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post

With a sheepish smile as Nimblewhisker laughed off his statement, the blue and white tabby gave his claws a little nibble, plucking gently at the sheath of one of them. When he heard his brother's cheerful chirp, he looked back to him with an unintended expression of dumbfoundedness, claw still in his mouth.
"What, really?" Harrierclaw said, a bit skeptically, "Who do you have in mind?" The conversation between him and Gorsebird quietly played in the back of his mind, StarClan, she would probably have a go at anyone he found interesting whether they were up to her standards or not. He quickly ripped the old sheath off his nail and pushed his mother out of his thoughts, waiting with anticipation for Nimblewhisker's answer.

"Now, now let's not get ahead of ourselves Harrierclaw. Don't you want me to describe him to you first before I just drop a name? Make sure you two are compatible hmm?" He teased softly, rather intrigued by his brother's dumbfoundedness, "I would just hate to set you up with somewhat you don't like!" He said in somewhat of sarcastic tone.