View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:01 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Impressive?" Nimblewhisker repeated with a snort, "Oh, Harrierclaw it's not at all 'impressive' half the time my pick up lines fall flat on their faces! But, that's the fun of it you know!" Nimblewhisker inquired, he and Harrierclaw seemed like night and day in a way with Nimblewhisker being the much more happy and bubbly of the two and Harrierclaw being the logical and 'serious' one. Nimblewhisker liked it that way, it kept things simple.

"You know I might actually know the perfect cat for you!" He chirped gleefully his eyes suddenly bursting with excitement as he just made what he believed to be the best match in history.

With a sheepish smile as Nimblewhisker laughed off his statement, the blue and white tabby gave his claws a little nibble, plucking gently at the sheath of one of them. When he heard his brother's cheerful chirp, he looked back to him with an unintended expression of dumbfoundedness, claw still in his mouth.
"What, really?" Harrierclaw said, a bit skeptically, "Who do you have in mind?" The conversation between him and Gorsebird quietly played in the back of his mind, StarClan, she would probably have a go at anyone he found interesting whether they were up to her standards or not. He quickly ripped the old sheath off his nail and pushed his mother out of his thoughts, waiting with anticipation for Nimblewhisker's answer.