View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2017, 06:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
(ugh my parents have been blowing up my phone and it's hard talking on the phone while typing but now theure done so I can tyoe)

Orangetail watched Blackcrystal as she circled him. He pelt heat rise under his pelt and he suddenly got super nervous. He was taken back when his friend lunged at him. His eyes widen and it took him a few moments to react. He pushed the she cat off of him and was able to get on top of you. "Nice try!" he said.
Blackcrystal gave a gentle laugh at her companion as she looked up at him from being pinned down. The she-cat half-lidded her eyes, and shook her head. ''You must have been practicing.'' She purred. She haven't practiced her fighting technique in a while. She was busy with other things, such as helping the new queens and their kits. She was also busy with talking with her other good friend, Wheatfur. The she-cat looked at Orangetail, distantly getting lose in his orbs, lost in her mind. She tilted her head slightly, enjoying the feel of the long grass she was pinned against. After a short while, she finally came back to reality and she gave him a smirk, ''You can let me up now.'' She allowed one of her paws to graze his front paws, feeling the softness it carried.