View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2017, 05:55 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

{Lol xD I think you meant Blackcrystal}

Blackcrystal bent her head down gingerly to take a nip at the mouse, tearing off pieces of it to chew slowly and swallow. Her ears stayed turned to Orangetail to listen carefully to him. ''That's good. Nothing much really goes on for me in the morning,'' She giggled, softly. ''I mean, I usually go to see Wheatfur to talk, or I go to the nursery to help out the queens.'' She shrugged. Blackcrystal always tried to help others within her clan. She was the quiet she-cat with an innocent gaze. Others didn't think she would hurt a fly even if she tried. She was thankful that Orangetail didn't judge her based on looks. She was quiet, but they became good friends, and her shyness slowly faded away as the two got to know each other. ''Other than that...life's just been going slowly.'' She looks up at him, studying his expression. He looked somewhat off, but she didn't comment on this. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.
{Oh Crap.. Sorry xD}

Orangetail perked his ears as he listened to Blackcrystals response, "Yeah, life has been going pretty slow here in Skyclan." He said. He took a small bite of the mouse and swallowed before continuing, "I haven't been on hunting or border patrol lately either, it's been pretty boring. Maybe we should go hunting or go for a walk today. Maybe we could practice are battle moves." He chuckled a bit.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!